June 13, 2012

[News] Hell on Earth: Reloaded

I don't do plain news. I don't like news. There are better places to get them.

I don't do news unless the news is totally awesome for me like this one.
Pinnacle announced somewhere in the future we will be playing Deadlands Hell on Earth again!

It's called Hell on Earth: Reloaded and i can't wait to be a DM of this game again. It was one of the most successful games I ever pulled, one that required every player to drive 45 minutes to attend the game at the noisy pub that was hosting us.
For this game I had to tell the law enforcers I was reading the future with poker cards (to avoid being accused of gambling)

I want to play Hell on earth again! And I will! Yeah!


1 comment:

  1. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
    your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web
    site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast provided bright clear idea

    Also visit my homepage - clearpores product reviews

    ReplyDelete