March 9, 2011

[D&D 4E][Magic Object] The Scarab

Second shield ready for my warden.
Usually I create a lot of magic objects that never reach my players. I like to make me inspire from random artworks and never plan magic items depending on future challenges.
I remember a chainmail with resist fire that was useful just onece in 3 years of play.  


The Scarab
This shield was forged by a secluded race living in the desert to protect their warriors fron the hazards of the environment.
Item Slot: Arms
Shield type: Heavy
Property: Gain a +2 item bonus to Endurance checks.
Property: You gain Resist 5 fire.
Power (Daily): Use this power after you fail an Endurance check. Reroll that check, using the second result, even if it’s slower


NOTE: You can print and fold this image to give it to your players
Nith47
Need more items for your Pathfinder game?
(UK) (USA) (IT) (DE) (FR)
NOTE: If you buy from here I will get a little income, with no extra cost for you. Just to be straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment