February 23, 2011

[D&D 4E][Magic Object] Shield of the night

Second shield ready for my warden.
Usually I create a lot of magic objects that never reach my players. I like to make me inspire from random artworks and never plan magic items depending on future challenges.
I remember a chainmail with resist fire that was useful just once in 3 years of play.

Shield of the night
The beautiful craft of this shield backtraces his maker to the eladrins. How this beauty ended here remains a mistery.
Item Slot: Arms
Shield type: Heavy
Property: You gain low-light vision.
Property: Gain a +2 item bonus to Stealth checks.
Power (Encounter): Standard Action. Make an attack: Blast 1, Strenght +2 vs. Fortitude, all creatures in blast are blinded (save ends)
NOTE: You can print and fold this image to give it to your players

Artwork by Stonewurks

No comments:

Post a Comment