October 23, 2008

[D&D 4E] [Encounter] [PDF] A graveyard and a hero

The encounter of the last post is available in a PDF version.
Hope you like it (and give me feedback!)
The PDF includes all the stat needed (monster & item), is published in CC license and is just part of an adventure I'm writing.

HERE you can download the PDF.
If the above lik does not open for you HERE we have a version with an uncool name.

The template is a modified version of the adventure template published by Dennis Dollins of the Key our Cars Blog
Thank Dannis!

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Thanks for PDFing it for us. I like it so far, but I would add a group of local youths there on a dare - or graverobbers. It would add to the chas, and create more minions.

    Hey, zombies need to eat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding kids? Gosh, this will be bloody.

    I can think to add this as an option...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paolo - I sent you an email a few days ago about permissions for this post being included in the RPG BLOG ANTHOLOGY. Did you recieve it? It may be that my "sources" provided me with the wrong address. If so, please contact me at jonathan DOT jacobs AT gmail DOT com and we can discuss things further there. Best regards -- The Core Mechanic.

    ReplyDelete