July 30, 2008

[D&D 4E][Monsters] Gobling

I really love to give a trademark to my creatures, to give the players the feeling they are fighting a unique race, with powers and strategies uniques.
For my previous post about kobolds, I've choose to favor the trap building idea, so every kobold I've made is about traps.

For goblins I was searching for something new. I've chosen to stick to the goblins love for mayhem. My goblins will be little bastards who love the scent of blood and carnage, with no sense of self preservation and no sense of community. A goblin fights to see the blood flowing. The blood of his enemies, the blood of his friends or, in absence of alternatives, his own blood.

Are you prepared for goblins? Hope you enjoy them. They hope your players will not.

Let's start with a little freakin' creature inspired by piranhas: The Gobling.

GoblingLevel 1 Minion
Small Natural HumanoidXP 25
Initiative +1Senses Perception +4; low-light vision
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion.
AC 14; Fortitude 14, Reflex 13, Will 13
Speed 4
Bloodlust (Immediate Reaction; at-will)
when a creature gets bloodied up to 4 squares away or a bloodied creature end his movement up to 4 squares away from the gobling;Pull the goblin toward a bloodied creature up to 4 squares.
M Bite (Standard; at-will)
+6 vs. AC; 4 damage (5 damage if the target is bloodied)
Alignment EvilLanguages Goblin
Skills Stealth +5, Thievery + 5
Str 15 (+2)Dex 10 (+0)Wis 10 (+0)
Con 12 (+1)Int 8 (-1)Cha 8 (-1)


Artworl by clkolbe

No comments:

Post a Comment